Thursday, July 26, 2007

Celebrate Everything!



Last nite I made a rendition of Ani Phyo's Mango Cobbler. I made a strawberry one. This is by far the BEST recipe for a dessert I have ever made. We celebrated my husband's accomplishment of finishing the bar exam. But it made me think about something else.... I moved into a space of "celebration" and realized that it doesn't have to be the bar, or a new job, we can celebrate in a BIG way anytime! So today I have an attitude of gratitude where I chose to celebrate everything.



Today I am celebrating....

1. The rain

2. My beautiful daughter

3. My husband finishing the bar

4. My ability to do yoga tonite

5. My inner goddess


Oh my the list could go on and on. I want to remind myself that nothing special has to happen in order to feel grateful... Gratitude is to be felt at all times.

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin