Thursday, August 23, 2007

Cacao Bliss Endures







Okay....bear with me.....let me take a moment to bow at the altar of the cacao gods.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


Steps to Bliss....
1. Blend a cacao concotion
2. Stand in "awe" and excitement at what you are about to embark upon
3. Sip s-l-o-w-l-y
4. Take it all in....................


Today was another blissed out cacao wow! day. No formal exercise, but tons of running behind Tootsie Pop and playing "horsie". Had raw chocolate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Also, snuck in a MASSIVE salad (lettuce/tomato/red onion/raw pickles/corn/lime/herbamare). I ate some of my onion bread from RAWvolution too. yummmmmmmyyyyyyy


I downloaded Ani Phyo's rawveganradio's interview. It was fantastic! Very short and to the point. What I like most about her is that she is extremely in her approach to raw foods. NO preaching, NO teaching....just a message of delivering ideas/tips on how to create awesome raw foods with minimal ingredients and minimal time. YES there are a few dehydrator recipes and such, but herbook found here and blog are totally worth the time and money. One of the best raw food uncook books in my opinion.


Lastly (for today) I have gotten a few emails from fantastic people and I want to say that I am so grateful to the universe that my blog and story on welikeitraw have inspired so many. I remember when I first embarked on this journey, I was SO alone. If I had someone to contact, it would have made all the difference I believe. So PLEASE feel free to contact me with questions (I'm not a doctor:), comments, concerns and I will be full of happy bubbles to help in any way that I can.
Off to enjoy the bliss.

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin