Friday, August 17, 2007

Cacao high and fresh produce




I haven't been able to tune in to any of the Raw Summit calls when they happen at 8pm, but I have been able to catch a few on the 24 hr podcast. I made a special effort to hear Gela's interview. She is so inspirational. Her calm spirit and easy nature, as well as, her soothing voice are almost hypnotizing. Nevermind the fact that she lost 160lbs!!!!!!!!!, she is a phenomenonal woman with an amazing spirit.



She made some very good points that resonated with me and will stay with me forever. She is such an enlightened soul. She and I have such similar stories and journeys with raw food and food in general! I have lost 63 lbs and had many of the same food issues and addictions. I have since been working on eating 811 and it seems to be the only thing that can truly work for me. Like Gela, I don't want to never be able to enjoy some complicated raw gourmet dishes, just very much in moderation.


Today my lovely princess and I made our way in the blazing heat to the farmer's market and stumbled upon some very very yummy goodies. Our kitcken is loaded (until Tuesday) with local loving produce. We hurried home and ate watermelon which was deliciously wonderful. Tonite I will snack some more on plums and will have some fresh raw corn for dinner.


I had some of Shazzie's Intacta raw chocolate bar today. Whooooaaaaaaaaa.....cracoa high! I was rebounding all yesterday afternoon with the princess while on my cacao high. It lasted for several hours. It was amazing all the estastic love and bliss that raw chocolate made with love can make us feel.


I finally got in my 20 mins of yoga today and I felt amazing. I have to remember the awesome feeling that I have AFTER I workout and then perhaps I can get back on track. I am in transition now and am being very gentle with myself these days. No beating myself up. NO regrets. NO harsh words. All positivity and love. All peace and understanding. After all...I'M WORTH IT!

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin