Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Cacao...say WOW!


"Let there be peace on Earth and let it begin with me"- Sy Miller & Jill Jackson


Today (with the assistance of a raw chocolate bliss enhancer) I felt the most extreme sense of peace. I can't hardly explain it. I often experience a "fruit high" from all of the sugar, but this was like no other....ahhhhhhh


I concocted a maca/cacao/banana/almond mylk shake and it was a great hit. The little princess enjoyed it as well. We both spent the rest of the day chasing one another and staring off into the neverlands.
"Essentially, cacao makes one look, feel and behave younger, allows one to increase their psychic powers, as well as east less and lose weight!" - Avocado & Shazzie. (excerpt from Naked Chocolate )
Today was just one of those effortless, easy, wonderful days. I had tons to do and just didn't feel like doing it. I wanted to kiss and snuggle with my Tootsie Pop (Kennedy) and we had a great day. She spent time at the library and we clowned around at home.
No exercise today, but I did splurge quite a bit on my raw chocolate treats. I don't live anymore in a world of guilt surrounding my food choices so it matters not! I enjoyed every last bit and I have a feeling tomorrow will be a day just like this one!

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin