Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Detox Day 3


Day 3 went very well. They said if I could make it past the third day then I was home free....well call it home!
I feel great. I am in a "melon" kinda mood and have been eating watermelon and cantaloupe galore. Tonite my husband and I went out to a restaurant and I was very happy and proud to get a salad (minus the iceberg...ick!) and dress it with lemon. The waitress and I got into a long raw food discussion and she was intrigued....I believe a seed was planted.
I have a friend who has recently really gotten healthy. I am so proud and so happy when people take control over their lives and their health. Nothing but good can come of it. Speaking of which...I sent my mom a box of great books today to get her on a healthier track. Of course, I sent Shazzie's Detox Delights and Dr. McKeith's You are What you Eat. I hope they do her some good.
I went for a 1.5 hr walk today with my family in the heat and humidity but I felt great outdoors. For some reason, I just wanted to be in nature. It felt great.
Tomorrow is Day 4 and I SO looking forward to it. My saladacco should be here by then and I will make a yummy dinner with it. I have a company lunch tomorrow and am looking forward to talking about raw foods there. They are very interested.
"Be the change you want to see in the world"- Ghandi

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin