Sunday, September 23, 2007

Back in the Game!!

Yesterday was a really great day. Beautiful weather and we took an impromptu trip out of town. My daughter had a blast riding the carousel and visiting the Science Center. I LOVE learning. Knowledge is so powerful and it is so fascinating to see that even through the "haze" of Autism, she has that desire to learn and grow.

As promised.....here is yesterday's "out of town" menu.
September 22, 2007
Water
beet/orange/strawberry juice....ohhhhh yeeeeeaaaaaaaa
prunes
banana/strawberry/walnut mylk smoothie
2.5 raisin/walnut/coconut balls on the road
2 cantaloupes
salad with red leaf lettuce/olives/tomatoes/lemon
banana ice cream (1 banana)
late nite eating.....1 avocado cubed with tomatoes and jalapenos

Today I woke up after not much sleep at all last nite. Only 3.5 hours!!!!!!! When it was time for me to nap (around 10 am), I decided to stop mourning and to get back into action. I WORKED OUT!!!!!!!! For so many that isn't a big deal, but it is for me. I have been depressed with all that has been happening in my life the past few months, I could not bring myself to do the things I used to thoroughly enjoy...and believe it or not...working out is something I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. So today as the sweat was dripping down my face, I started to cry and not just because of all that I am going through, but because of all that I have OVERCOME.

I believe that we can get so wrapped up into "where do I have to go next? What do I need to do?!?" , that we forget how far we have come. Whether it be the road to raw foods, exercise, quitting a bad habit.....the only question I have is , "Are you better today than you were last year on this same day?" If the answer is yes...be proud of yourself. If the answer is no...get off you ARSE and get moving. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFE??? Visualize it and make it happen.

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin