Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Eating Gourmet and it feels so good!

This isn't a picture of the raw pizza that I made, but it's kinda close. I have been thinking a lot about gourmet raw/ mono meals/ low fat raw....etc. I have come to a few conclusions....

1. YES I have food addictions and issues that still need to be dealt with and a lowfat raw diet is the best way of keeping the emotional eating at bay

2. I LOVE preparing raw meals......

My point is this.....as long as it's living cuisine...I'm okay with eating it. I go thru phases where I want more fruit or more veggies or I want to "clean it up", but for the most part I am happy with how I am doing things. OPTIMALLY, I would like to ...

*have fruit juices/water upon waking

*fruit first thing

*massive lunch

*a nice salad with dinner

*sweet dessert

On September 24, 2007 I ate....
water
2 lbs of blk grapes
water
salad red leaf lettuce, tomato, olives, jalapeno, 1 avocado
pickles/olives
grapes/cantaloupe
grapes

I went to the gym with my hubby (one time thing).....
basketball (also known as, running up the court and pitching the ball at the goal :)
elliptical 5 min warm up
upper body free weights
bicep curls
seated shoulder press
hammer curls with tricep kick backs
cross cables for pecs
tricep dips

Some days I eat sporadically and all over the place....some days I do better than others. Now that I am back to keeping my food journal I can really see how much I am craving salt and fat. I eat a TON of olives per day and salty pickles...and can feel my body wanting more. As a result I've decided to 86 the olives for a while and continue eating hot peppers in their place....who knows how it will turn out!


Last nite I made cacao/maca/walnut/coconut bars....yummmmmmmmmmmmmy!!! What a superfood overload! I felt amazing. I even sliced a banana on top...wow..yoww..w.woowwww...





I have been exercising again and it feels SO good. I have vowed NOT to let myself get out of shape again. To most people, I look pretty in shape and well defined, but I have personal goals that I want to meet. SO, I put my goals up on the bathroom mirror, along with motivational quotes (all laminated on pink paper) and I see them at least 5 times a day!


On September 25, 2007 I ate...
blk grapes
salad with carrots/blk and green olives/ cherry tomatoes/ lime/pickles
fruit salad with cantaloupe/honeydew/watermelon/strawberry
1 apple
1 cantaloupe
bites and taste of seed cheese/bread/pizza crust
few olives
bowl of olives/pickles/jalapenos
4 cacao/maca/walnut/coconut bars
1 banana

Today the hubby and I did a workout at home. 30 min intervals. 18 min abs, a few hard core lowerbody exercise

calf lifts
stiff leg dead lifts
lunges (50)
quad on home gym

I am feeling inspired as the seasons change...ready for anything!!!!!

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin