Sunday, September 30, 2007

I have been in the mode to take care of myself lately. I LOVE feeling whole and taking the time to do the things that make me...me. It can be very easy for wives/mothers especially mothers of children with special needs to put ourselves on the back burner, but I know that when I am strong, I am strongER for my daughter.



On September 27, 2007 I ate...

blk grapes
3 small pizzas walnut crust/seed cheese/raw marinara/jalapenos/ 3/4 avocado
3/4 cantaloupe
sesame bread with seed cheese and jalapenos
maca/cacao choc bars
smoothie with 2 bananas/straw/agave
cantaloupe


workout:

12 rebounder
upper body workout
hammer curls
lat row
bicep curls
tricep dips



On September 28, 2007 I ate....

2 grapefruits/3 oranges juiced

blk grapes
4 slices sesame toast/seed cheese/tomato slices
cantaloupe
blk grapes
3 frozen bananas with caca/maca/coc0nut ice cream
grapefruit/orange juice
3 slices walnut /zucchini bread with pickles and jalapenos


workout.....

17min treadmill intervals
lowerbody
stiff leg deadlifts
50 lunges
calf raises
plie squats



Speaking of change....I am about to embark upon a 31 day juice feast. I will report on it every day or every other day. I am doing it with a friend across the country. I am just in the space to *cross over* a certain hump in my life. My juicer didn't arrive....I didn't shop for it....I think I used the juicer not coming as an excuse NOT to start, well it isn't. I am waking up and getting started. I am excited and I will do just fine.

September 29, 2007 I ate...
cantaloupe
banana
organe
3 whipped banana ice cream
guac with 4 pieces walnut bread
prunes
smoothie with straw/banana
2 banana maca

I cleaned out my basement yesterday as exercise. 3 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was wonderful! I am just clearing things out of my life and getting ready for the new phase in it.

Off to get emotionally ready for the next 31 days.





No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin