Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sorrow is the reason for my absence




I have taken some time away from blogging to say goodbye to my son. My husband and I were expecting a baby boy and he was too good for this world and I know that he is waiting for me. This is one of the hardest things that I have had to deal with and I allowed myself the time and space to grieve. I feel ready for life's challenges once again and am now evermore grateful for my daughter ;-)



I am in a space where I feel like clearing excess "stuff" out of my life. It is just an overwhelming, heavy feeling that I am having. I just can feel the air around me becoming thick. It is time to purge my life of unnecessary evils.



I am finding myself with too much on my plate and looking around wondering how I got myself so far behind on projects. I sat down to journal and realized that I am back to eating a ton of fat. It never fails, when I overeat fat my digestion, as well as my, brain slows down. My body takes forever to process things and so does my mind. I'm saying that to say, I am trying to be more conscious of my food choices these days. Stress has of course led me back down the same path of destruction ===looking for the answer to life's problems in an full stomach. Angela Stokes is the BEST at handling all of these food addiction issues and I am going to follow her advice for the next few weeks and see if anything changes for me.



I am off to heal my body and mind. It's usually not until we lose someone or something that we are so much more grateful for the things/people that we do have.



No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin