Tuesday, October 23, 2007

90% Raw?


ARGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the sound of my frustration. I have not eaten anything cooked, but I am seriously entertaining the idea. I just feel HUNGRY! I am not being a healthy raw fooder these days. I am eating too many nuts and too much junky raw food. I am not proud of myself. Why am I feeling so badly about my "decision"? Usually people go off of raw food b/c they fall prey to some alluring cooked food product. Here I am choosing to eat cooked. Am I insane?

I am nervous about losing my "raw high" and I am really racking my brain about how I can eat more raw food to feel fuller without spending more money that I don't have. I can honestly say that I am so stumped. I am not sure what I am going to do. I want to make an informed decision and not JUMP into cooked by grabbing a veggie burger...NO! that would be BAD!.

I'm off to ponder all of these heavy thoughts....and yes I am hungry right now!

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin