Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Delicious food and Pre-Green smoothie feelings

My delicious crunch raw tacos with salsa

Yes this is what you think....
Cacao/Flax/Walnut crackers with almond butter,
honey and strawberries. Need I say more?

Matt & Gela's Raw Banana Bread with Cream Cheese

My sprouted buckwheat/flax/red pepper/garlic pizza crust
yummmmmm

A picture I took with my daughter at
the Fall Festival for kiddos with Autism

Yes I took a bite before I took the picture!
Shazzie's pate' stuffed in tomatoes with olives and sprouts and flax/onion crackers

My Green Smoothie 5 day extravaganza starts tomorrow! Thought I wouldn't do it??? I'm so excited..... I have to go to the store and get supplies after I drop Tootsie Pop at her special education school (she goes for 2.5 hrs) . Today I "flipped" my bagels in the dehydrator and they smell FANTASTIC!! I will use Gela & Matt's recipe for cream cheese. I am very excited to see how it tastes, but it will have to wait until AFTER the 5 day green smoothie feast. Today I took my cacao/flax/walnut crackers out and I devoured them!!! I covered them in almond butter, honey and strawberries. Wooooooooowwwwwwwwww.

I'm off to bed...haven't been sleeping much lately, but am going to change all of that. This weekend I will be posting some very motivational stuff so keep tuned....the spirit of the universe is moving me in that direction.




5 comments:

becoming whole said...

Hi, where can I get this Banana Bread recipe. I am on line now looking for a good one.

Love your site.

RawFitMama said...

hey!!!

I use Matt&Gela's banana bread recipe found at the link below....

http://rawreform.blogspot.com/2007/10/raw-banana-bread-recipe-revealed.html

For some reason, it's not doing the hyperlink!!. Cut and paste it.

Hope this helps. It is wonderful and FULL of superfoods. It keeps you
satisfied and please try it with the cream cheese, it makes a big
difference.

Glad you like the site ;-)

Blessings.
In light and love,
Jayna'

becoming whole said...

Thank you so much! Can't wait to try it.

The hyperlink did work when the comment came to me in a e-mail. It just didn't show up here. Wanted to let you know for your future postings.

Fitnessdiva said...

Hi Jayna,
Congrats for the results by eating raw food, I'm very interested to join the community and improves my health.
I have a question regarding the banana bread. I don't see anywhere how long to put the "bred" in the dehydrator... So my question is, how long do you dehydrate it?
Thanks for your help!
Karine

RawFitMama said...

Hi Karine,

sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I just got back into town. You do NOT dehydrate the bread. you refrigerate it. ....trust me it's delicious! AND you keep all the water quality.

good luck to you on your raw journey and don't give up dear!

In light and love,
Jayna'

P.S. thanx for the congrats. And since you read my blog and I'm sure others...you ARE in the community ;-)

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin