Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Mind is Made Up!!! I'm back up high....



I feel great....I feel ecstatic....I feel love.... OKay, YES I have had massive amounts of superfoods in the past hour, but I realized (thanks Kellee & Gela) that it's alllllllll in the mind. I have been manifesting cooked thoughts....and YES my budget has decreased substantially because my daughter's condition has gotten more serious and more money needs to go to her therapy and well-beings, but I can and have found cheaper ways to be raw and feel vibrant and wonderful. BIG SHOUT OUT TO ANGELA & MATT (p.s. YOU know why ;-)

For all those who sent wonderfully inspiring, insightful emails...goddess bless you.. (Tai-Kiah, Lauren, Kellee, Angela & Matt) I am SOOOOOOOOOO grateful to the universe for you. On this nite of the full moon....I realized something so simple. When I decided to go 100% raw, it was a flip of the switch. Okay....let me explain a bit...NO I didn't go 100% overnite like so many others. I was medium raw (hahaha) and then high raw for 4 years. I've been 100% for several months now. I feel AMAZING. NO I am not so worried about a few pickles...other "small" things either, but before I went 100%, I tried to do it several times and then I settled into a nice high-raw routine. One day this summer (after a bad vegan cooked food binge) I just woke and said, "I'm 100% raw".... NOT , "I will try to be 100% raw"...."I AM 100% raw!" Literally it was that easy. I haven't had any cravings or strong desires for particular cooked vegan food meals...though I sometimes remember the tastes of certain vegan cooked foods.... I never really entertain the thought of eating them...it's totally unappealing....

With that said, I didn't want to manifest cooked food into my life. I realized that I do NOT WANT it. I'm not sure what brought all this on. Perhaps it is all that I am dealing with my daughter's new illness and it's complexity...our long standing fight and struggle with Autism....and I just wanted something that I thought will "Fill" me up...but the truth is..........................

While raw...I feel AMAZING.....and fantastic......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........
So my plans are to ...
*Eat massive amounts of superfoods daily
*Enjoy sprouts...inexpensive and nutritious
*Remember why I LOVE LOVE LOVE being raw....

So I am back on track...as I write this, I'm eating Gela's raw banana bread.....smelling Rawvolution's onion bread in my dehydrator and excited about tomorrow's delights of raw vegan treats that await my palate. However, if anyone else has tips on how to make raw affordable or tips for the winter..I'm still open.............:-)
I'm so grateful to the universe....

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin