Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Time for a New Start

I think that it's very important to re-review your life goals and to really remember why you do the things that you do. I am always working for my daughter and fighting for her in the world of Autism, but sometimes I forget to work that hard for myself. I grew up VERY differently than how I am living my life right now and the person that I have become sometimes needs a refreshers course. So the rest of this week is about new beginning and visualizing the person that I want to be.

I have come up with a list of things to do each day that will help me reach my goals. Today I'll be trying out my new program and will report on how it goes later. I will also begin blogging my food again. I am ready for this next phase and super excited about what life has to throw my way now that I am fully engaged again.

I am back well on my way to becoming an ecstatic superbeing. The only way that I can handle my demanding life (living far away from all my family, writing a thesis, dealing with my daughter's Autism and 7 therapies, my husband's new law career) is to catapult myself into a state of superbeing where I live on the best food on the planet, get enough sunshine (hard to do on the East coast in a few months), exercise, meditate, journal and take time everyday to listen to positive messages from others.

So as you can see I am fully engaged today.....holding my breath waiting for the moment that I can just let it all go.

Today will be a marvelous day.

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin