Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Saving money, learning lessons, taking breaks



Ahhhhhhhhhh..................the lessons in life that I have been learning are shaking my core. This is a good shake...a shaking awake! I am happy that I am learning these vital lessons. The truth is that the journey is tough, but most good things are. I've noticed that I am NOT drinking enough water, so I am reallllllyyyyyy going to focus on that. For that read my blog, please send some positivity my way...I could really use the energy right now.

On November 3, 2007 I ate....
8oz water
smoothie: lime/kale/bananas/apple
cacao/flax crackers and strawberries
bagel/with cream cheese
smoothie cacao/tbsp/banana/almond mylk
32oz water
chia seeds/goji berries/lucuma/bananas/almond mylk/lucuma
more of the same: chia seeds/goji/lucuma/bananas/almond mylk
1/4 cantaloupe
bagel with cream cheese

It is really chilly and windy here on the East Coast. I am enjoying the change. Just taking one smiling day at a time. I love when the season changes to Fall and everything begins to stand still. Being from the South, I miss the warmth of the sun at this time of the year, but the breezy chill of the North has begun to win me over.

On November 4, 2007 I ate......
smoothie: spinach/strawberries/bananas
1qt of green smoothie: spinach/strawberries/bananas
2 sheets raisin/walnut/flax/oat bread with cream cheese
smoothie:cacao/almond mylk/banana
chia seeds soaked in almond mylk/ 1 apple sliced up
32oz water
salad: lettuce/avocado/tomatoes/lime/herbamare
smoothie: water/frozen fruit/banana/lucuma/mesquite
smoothie:kale/lime/apple/frozen bananas
16 oz water

I have had a lot of time to think about doing raw less expensively. I have fallen into a rhythm. TONS of flax seeds...LOTS of sunflower seeds....sprouts...apples....bananas....oranges. Massive salads loaded with sea veggies....green superfoods...lots of love. I feel great in my rhythm of raw.

On November 5, 2007 I ate...
banana ice cream with maca
smoothie: spinach/straw/frozen bananas
cacao banana ice cream with walnuts
flax crackers
romaine roll ups: guac/olives
cacao/sprout/flax cookie
16oz water
Flax crackers
1/2 pt strawberries few flax/superfood crackers
8 oz water

I'm off to get some much needed rest. I've been working on a birthday box for my mom....lots of creativity, lots of love.....I'm off to put more of it together.

1 comment:

myrawlife said...

I just wanted to tell you about a great new website for rawfoodist like ourselves...

In case you didn't know already, there is a great new website for all our raw food friends...

Dhrumil, with his entourage, of the We Like It Raw fame, has designed a great new web community just for us raw foodies at www.giveittomeraw.com.

Please come and join us if you haven't already! It's a great place!

Hope to see you there! Have a fantastic day!

- Debbie

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin