Monday, December 31, 2007

2008 here I come!!!!

Painted High Five
Some days I keep it simple...
Romaine roll ups. Avo/tomato/olives/peppers

Yum...raw brownie with raspberries


I know that 2008 will prove to be a wonderful year. I am super excited about all that it has to offer. I am battling some personal issues, but they are all making me so much stronger. That is usually what happens when you have to face fears. I don't like it, but it's making me grow in tremendous ways!!

This morning I woke up at 5:08 am with NO alarm. I couldn't believe it. I went downstairs in my home gym and did a great workout. Biceps and back...extra cardio! I hate cardio and I pretty much never do it...I know I know I know. I am going to work on that this week.

In 2008 I have revolutions to live authentically, cry without apology, watch less t.v.(don't watch that much anyway), move my daughter to an even higher raw diet (so hard to do with Autism) and some slightly personal goals that I can't mention here! :-P

If you are ready to walk into your glory as the goddess you were destined to be...join me on this journey towards pure 100% authenticity. Live without abandon, laugh out loud, dance to the beat of your own music. Dream the biggest dreams imaginable and pursue them. I am SO ready for this new year.....

What I'm doing tonite...
Having a few friends over. Kennedy will asleep by about 9:30pm and I am making a HUGE New Orleans cooked/carnivore feast for the guests. I am having Macadamia Cheddar Cheese Ball and Sundried tomato flax crackers from the lovely raw food ebook by Heidi and Justin at Raw Food Right Now. The wonderful organic double chocolate cherry cheesecake from the beautiful Kristen's Raw. I will be drinking fresh apple juice with crushed ice out of my fancy smacy dolphin wine glasses. I am super excited. Off to bring joy into the rest of my day.

What are you DREAMING will happen in 2008??

6 comments:

Kristen's Raw said...

Sometimes by going through very difficult times, we learn something so we can help someone else in the future who might endure a similar hardship.

May 2008 bring you every ounce of success and fun that your heart desires.

A Green Smoothie Toast to YOU, my new friend.

Cheers!

Connie said...

I lift my glass and join you in a toast, and a commitment, to 100% authenticity 100% of the time! We are Goddesses and it is our year to shine!

Happy New Year!
Big Hugs!
Connie

RawFitMama said...

Oh Connie and Kristin!!

My heart is overflowing. Thank you so much!!

A green smoothie toast back at cha ladies. Let's make 2008 Gr8!

shannonmarie said...

Happy 2008! I know you can make it through anything. Wishing you all the best.

Cheers!
Shannonmarie :-)

TheWriterStuff said...

Oooh, your excitement is contagious! I'm excited too about all the possibilities the New Year brings. My main goal is to take charge of my health by becoming all raw and sticking to my fitness routine. That's why reading your blog is so important for me. Just looking at your before and after pics is inspiring.

2008 is gonna be GREAT!!!

Gail

Alexia said...

Hi! I just discovered your blog after reading all night about raw foods- it never occured to me to try raw foods only, though I love raw foods already I was raised on gravy and biscuits and other tasty yet awful foods. Anyway, the foods you show on your blog here look very tasty and your attitude is divine. Very inspiring. Happy New Year, God bless!

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin