Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday Thoughts/ Inspiratons

Raw Pecan/Cacao brownies. Find the recipe HERE

This pic is from outside my backdoor balcony

Just a quick note to chat about my upper body workout today which was super crazy...my arms feel like silly putty, but I LOVE it!

Warm up on treddy 9 mins
Pushups
Seated shoulder press
Seated bicep curl
One armed lat row
DB row
Tricep dips
Abs

I just wanted to leave a note about the blogs that have been inspiring me lately, I know you will love them too.


Kristen's Raw Check out her amazing ebooks!

Rawdorable's blog She has amazing recipes for all your winter childhood cooked favs

Raw Diva Keely I like her smoothie recipes. A great fun site.

Gotta run...Kennedy is finally napping so I am going to grab one too. These morning workouts are exhausting!!!!

In light and love,
Jayna'

5 comments:

Kristen's Raw said...

Hi Gorgeous Raw Fit Mama!
You inspire me! I'm going to the gym right now :) Happy Holidays.

Paula said...

You are awesome!!! What an inspiration. Please help me with my raw food journey. I decided today to begin eating a raw diet. I could use your support. You go girl!!!

Paula said...

Great site! I'm beginning my raw food journey tomorrow. I'll view your site for tips and inspiration.

Keely said...

Thanks for the shout out! I guess I'll have to get busy and post something new (I've been side-lined by a cold)!!!

RawFitMama said...

Thanks for the love ladies.
Kristen...did you get to the gym??? hahaha


Paula..email me girl!

Keely...YEP get to blogging!!

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin