Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Wobbling...

My raw superfood bagels and cream cheese

Whoooaaaa it's cold here on the East Coast and windy too!! I am enjoying the raw process and enjoying exploring how to stay warm while raw in the freezing cold. Okay note: do NOT drink a smoothie and then go out in 30 degree weather. I learned this the hard way. I know it seems like common sense, but hey..... :)

Now's a time for dehydrating and ensuring that I get all of my nutritional needs met. I put some yummy smelling corn tortillas in there. I will enjoy them with raw crunch tacos tomorrow night.

Menu from December 2nd, 2007...
fruit salad
16 oz water
huge chunk banana bread
smoothie: froz strawberry froz blueberry banana/brazil nut mylk, maca
few olives
smoothie:banana/frozstraw
chia seeds soaked in brazil nut mylk/soaked pumpkin seeds/1 apple cut in chunks/lucuma powder
salad: red leaf/avocado/herbamare/lime/tomato
few olives
16 oz water

I've been working on my thesis and trying my best to make the most out of my days. I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed lately and I've been "wobbling" off the ecstatic o'meter lately. Time to slow down.....go within and regroup.

Chia soaked in brazil nut mylk with goji berries/bananas/maca


On December 3, 2007 I ate...
blueberry sprout muffins and 1 banana\
4 bananas with walnuts on top
smoothie: brazil nut mylk/froz straw banana
2 huge bowls of chia soaked in nut mylk with 4 apples chopped in
olives
16 oz water
kale/apple/lemon smoothie. I like to "chew" it a little ;-)


On December 4, 2007 I ate...
16oz water
1 apple
smoothie: froz straw/banana/nut milk/water
2 bananas
smoothie: banana/nut milk/TONS of hempseeds/froz banana/maca
prunes

Tonite i have a one hour bubble bath planned after Tootise Pop goes to bed.....I can't wait. Me....candles...my journal and a hot bath. Beautiful!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Enjoy your bubbles! All mommies of such precious little Tootsie Pops deserve an hour of pure luxury!

PS The bagel looks delicious!

Big Hugs!
Connie

RawFitMama said...

Thanks Connie!

The bagels were amazing :)

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin