Thursday, January 24, 2008

Updating....


I've been sooooo busy. I am in a fitness challenge right now and am focusing on doing my best. A personal family tragedy has had me down a bit. I flew to New Orleans and I feel better now, but things are still a mess.
I've been making a ton of food but I haven't been taking pictures like normal. My challenge is over on Saturday and I will be back into blogging more regularly then. Sorry for those who've been wondering where I've been. And now that I am working out so hard again, I am eating a TON more food. The past few days I've made...sundried flax crackers, onion bread, a key lime box of cheesecake bites, corn chips, almond mylk and tons of stuff in between
I will keep you posted about the outcome of the contest and hopefully get some pix up of the food I've been making!

Smile...it's a cold raw loving day!!! Oh yea.,...I love to come home to a warm house and the smell of dehydrated goodness!

2 comments:

Rediscover Raw Food said...

I'm glad you're back!Your blog is quite inspiring.

shannonmarie said...

Sorry to hear about your personal family tragedy. Hope things are better soon.

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin