Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Blogger Awards & My Hiatus


The beautiful and lovely Kristen bestowed the Inspirational Blogger Award.


"The Inspirational Blogger Award is, "For those bloggers who inspire others through their words and actions. With a positive attitude, and uplifting spirit these bloggers make the blogosphere a better place, and encourage others to do the same. This award is for bloggers who rise up to set an example but continue to reach out and support others.”


I am honored...flattered... and in awe. I feel so great to be able to inspire anyone. I remember how hard the beginning of this journey was for me....

I get the privilege of giving the award to others, but it seems every blog that I read has ALREADY gotten one. So I give the Inspirational Award to all of YOU. All who read the blog... all of you who take the time to email and the time to change your lives... You are the reason that I still write. I don't have a business to promote (though one day I dream)... I write simply to motivate, inspire and encourage others to know that this IS possible if you want it.
Onto something more GRAND. My daughter has been speaking in 13 word sentences!!!!!!! yes yes yes yes....

I haven't done a "proper" workout in almost five weeks, but got back on the workout wagon this week. I am sore, but it's great. I have been sooooo busy with other things in my life that I let it slip... that can NOT happen again. My workouts are a part of me like green smoothies... without the entire package... I feel incomplete... so here's to green smoothies and working out!

Oh yea... I'm back to daily posting..oh yea I know you missed me! (I say that in the most humble way imaginable)


2 comments:

FreeSpirit said...

Congrats on the award and glad to see you're back!! And a big "praise da Lawd" for your daughter's big language feat! As a mom of an child on the spectrum, I really know how big a deal 13 word sentences can be!! I look forward to reading your blog and being further inspired by you!!

Althea said...

Congratulations, Jayna! You certainly deserve it!

{{HUGS}},
Althea

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin