Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Practicing the Art of Patience


I have been away...busy... I have been applying for full-time work.. I will miss being a homeschooling mommie, but recent life events have "guided" me into this decision.

So please send positive, blessings my way as this HUGE change enters into the lives of my daughter and I...


It is not my intent to offend anyone, but I do not read/quote the Bible much, but it is an amazing book and I came across this wonderful poem....


For everything there is a season,

And a time for every matter under heaven:

A time to be born, and a time to die;

A time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;

A time to kill, and a time to heal;A time to break down, and a time to build up;

A time to weep, and a time to laugh;

A time to mourn, and a time to dance;

A time to throw away stones, and a time to gather stones together;

A time to embrace,

And a time to refrain from embracing;

A time to seek, and a time to lose;A time to keep, and a time to throw away;

A time to tear, and a time to sew;

A time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

A time to love, and a time to hate,

A time for war, and a time for peace.-

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

6 comments:

jessica said...

not feeling offended at all.
it is a good verse.

good luck with your work.

RawFitMama said...

thanks Jessica!! It IS a great verse.

Paulina said...

What a beautiful passage, I would have never guessed it came from the bible. I guess that means I should be reading my bible more regularely!

Good luck with your decision!

Keely said...

Turn, turn, turn... Yep. It was a good song too!!!

RawCaribe├▒a said...

Hahaha. I guess The Byrds couldn't write their own lyrics. Hahaha.

All the best to you, Jayna. I stumbled upon your blog. I'm enjoying it. Rawk On!

lindsey said...

HEYY!!! it's Lindsey!!! i can't wait to read ur blog tomorrow!!! keep in touch. i'm slow with emails but i will check 4 urs :)

luv u!!!

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin