Thursday, June 12, 2008

EVERYTHING has changed


Firstly, to the lovely readers who were following me and felt disappointed by my absence... sorry lovelies.. my life has been shifting BIG TIME.


It's been so long I am not sure if I mentioned it, but after going to NYC and having the time of my life... I have...

~quit my job
~left my husband
~moved into a new apartment.

Told ya everything changed. I have so much to blog about.. write about..hopefully inspire you with. I can't even begin to put into words what transformed inside of me. I have been into raw foods since 2004. I've been 100% raw for almost one solid year.. I thought the transitioning was over. I lost the weight and felt and looked great. But OH NO. The real transition was just beginning. I woke up and needed to throw everything away. I felt like my positions were killing me; suffocating me; drowning me. EVERYTHING needed to go. I suddenly felt the need to rid my life of ALL of that wasn't serving me. It was immediate. Yet the decisions weren't made in haste.

I am shaken to the core. Forever changed. Forever removed from those things not helping to elevate me to my highest potential. I'm in love with the new possiblities for my life.

1 comment:

cy said...

amazing transformation! thank you for the inspiration. from a fellow raw foodie. xoxo Cy

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin