Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A little ..a lot exhausted.

I'm really exhausted. Single mommiedum is tiring most times. :-)It's after midnite again and I am finally going to be making my way to bed... no seriously... in like 5 minutes and 31 seconds. :-)

Today I was really energized and feeling wonderful and then...slow...slow.. crash. I felt so exhausted, so tired. I know that sometimes I got on auto-pilot just getting things done, but I need to slow down. I taught the kids yoga today and that was very rewarding for me. Tonite my 12 y/o little cousin was crying b/c of how happy she is to have learned about being healthy and doing yoga. We had a nice girly moment. Can't wait until my girl is a teenager!!!

SO I can barely keep my eyelids open, but I will leave you with this... Today's menu was so basic and simple. I asked the universe this morning for abundance and low-and-behold, I went to my grocery and the produce guy asks me if I want 20 lbs of bruised peaches... , "Uh.. YES YES YES" was my subtle answer ;-) Tons of awesome peaches, cuke/tomato/lettuce with lemon juice for dressing. Later I had blueberries and strawberries. yum yum yum

Tomorrow is a fun day of therapy for Kennedy and I am letting the kids have a picnic on the deck if it doesn't rain. They are oober excited. We will have a HUGE watermelon, peaches, straw/blueberries, cantaloupe and water. They are so excited to have the picnic and take a walk and do yoga.. THIS is getting better.

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin