Thursday, June 12, 2008

Random Thoughts




Random photos ... The top photo is of me, my sister Britanie and the lovely Lindsey....

Today was an awesome day. Although I have only slept 4 hrs.. I am so refreshed. My nephew arrived from Atlanta..and girl oh girl will I be busy this summer!! Went to the Autism Society's meeting and learned of really great pilot programs for adults with Autism. This is the first of the 50 states to do ANYTHING like this. Makes me very proud to live here. I was so overjoyed to hear about all they are doing to plan the futures of our kiddos.

I have been feeling this weirdness with my raw food... I'm eating 100% raw... NEVER wavered, but I'm not eating much life-force food. I am seriously feeling the draw back to nature a bit.. I got rid of the nuts in the house (BAD idea to have around when stress levels are high) and pulled in the greens. Tomorrow will be a better day. I'm feeling more centered and back on track.. I'm just taking my time.

This raw journey has taken me places, I NEVER thought I would travel. Was I overly happy in my marriage =NO.. before raw was I going to leave= probably not. This raw lifestyle has a way of shaking you to the core in unimaginable ways. Testing you, pulling at you.. until you take off the facade, the mask (whatever it may be) and then it leaves you exposed and raw and vulnerable. You can no longer hide from yourself. And THIS is the reason people don't stick with Raw.... they think it's about will power... old habits... lack of motivation. All those things play a key part, but it's about your spiritual readiness. Are you ready to be that bare? Are you ready to shift the paradigms and step into the scary unknown? Are you ready? Are you ready?

Are YOU ready? I am.. so join me... it's scary, crazy sexy fun!

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin