Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm Loving Nori (B12) oh yea oh yea

RAW NORI, 10 SHEETS

The following excerpt is from Chef Omid about awesome raw nori sheets.

"In raw food recipes the red dried organic seaweed sheets can be used to make vegetable sushi rolls and other raw goodies. Break pieces into a salad and soups or roll around your favorite fillings.

Raw organic nori is very Nutritionist, they are high in fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals. Compared with dairy products, seaweed provides up to ten times more calcium and iron by weight, and an extremely high amount of important trace minerals. Nori is traditionally eaten to strengthen the circulatory system and help lower cholesterol."

I honestly thought I took a picture of my lunch today, but I didn't. I ate it ...it was so delicious!

Yummy Nori Deliciousness


  • Lay nori sheet out
  • put avocado slices on i
  • put tomato slices on top of avocado slices
  • place onion slices on it
  • put olives on top of it
  • small handful of spinach
  • cover with a romaine leaf to "contain" it
  • roll and enjoy!

I ate two for lunch. I've been craving sea vegetables lately. I just can't get enough! Yum Yum Yum. A great recipe that I will try soon (maybe tomorrow) is here . The recipe is for "Nori Lettuce Wraps".

Oh yea, and try out these kelp noodles
Kelp Noodles (Just like Spaghetti & 100% Raw!)

I love how raw food takes me on various journeys. I listen to my body and intuitively it needs seaweed and apples! I have been eating tons of apples and homemade applesauce...yummy.

Autumn Applesauce

  • tons of apples (chopped)
  • cinnamon
  • tbsp of raw honey
  • put all in blender or food processor and go until desired consistency is reached.
  • eat warm or refrigerate first.
  • (sometimes I add walnuts)...oh yea oh yea

Today's Exercise

Lower Body oh yea oh yea (no particular order)

  • BB Dead Lift
  • Lunges on Smith
  • Squats on Smith
  • Lying leg curls
  • Standing side kick with 15's
  • Various ouchie abs
  • Glute isolation machine (ouch!)

2 comments:

Angela said...

I have been on a nori sheet wrapped around avocado, watercress, cucumber, ...yumyum

RawFitMama said...

Angela- I emailed you ! yummmmmyyyy

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin