Sunday, October 19, 2008

Meditation is the answer right now


I know that everything happens for a reason. I can't shake this "illness" and I had to sit and ask myself, "In what area of my life do I need to work?" Well... My diet is solid... I'm trying to sleep better.. a-ha! My MEDITATION. My meditation has been taking a backseat burner to everything else in my life. I am sneaking and "falling still" ever so often, but there is nothing like setting my 30 minutes aside before my daughter gets up and settling into my Spirit.

So, with that said, I'm off to sit and I'll be back to finish the post.

Okay, so I'm back. Feeling grounded and centered and a had a deeply profound thing just happen. I uncovered a secret about something (can't tell you though).

Well tomorrow starts my "detox". I am not doing anything major. Just some extra green juice and extra green smoothies...thinking detoxifying thoughts and I will drink some smooth move.

Detox Week

Day 1 : Base Chakra RED


"Don't clean out the attic before cleaning out the basement"
Red is the color of energy, rejuvenation, strength, power, love, passion, courage, vitality, and self-confidence.

  • super hot epsom salt baths

  • skin brushing (already do this. gonna do it twice a day

  • healing meditations (body scans)
  • 30-60 mins of yoga daily

I will be focusing on red all day (red underwear), red fruits and vegetables. And thinking warm, grounding, foundational thoughts.

2 comments:

The Veg Next Door said...

Hiya,
While packing up some books I came across my yoga books and realized it's been a VERY long time since I dedicated myself to a yoga practice. How do you fit yoga, other forms of exercise, meditation and food preparation along with the other daily things? Do you follow a schedule? Do you sleep? :-) I would love some tips.
Currently, I'm doing a lot of strength training. I spent the past summer running a lot. I found it was all I had time for but I do miss yoga.

RawFitMama said...

Hey Veg- I'm totally answering this and posting your question on tonite's blog. Check it out! great question by the way ;-)

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin