Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Superfood SuperSpoil Yourself!!


Quick post about my love for superfoods. Just had a massively humongo green smoothie choc full of superfood goodness. Some don't agree with them...say they aren't natural. Well, tomato, ta-mato...I love how they make me feel and I only eat food that I love that loves me back. So YEA superfoods!!!

My Humongo Green Smoothie
Tons of spinach
2 bananas
2 c frozen straw
1 tbsp hempseeds
1 tbsp vitamineral greens.
1 tbsp lucuma powder

Just wanted to share that I only slept 4.5 hours due to the "gluten intoxication" from last nite. Kennedy is doing much better today. Runny nose and still fuzzy, but much better.


She and I went to the gym. I didn't wnat to go (tired) and didnt' have enough time to train legs...so I did 30 mins of cardio and mucho abs. Ouch baby...feelin the burn!

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin