- 1 hr yoga
- standing side kicks with weights
- parallel butt squats
- step ups
- calf raises
- ab knee ups on bench
- oblique hangovers
Maybe I left one or two exercises out, but for some reason, I wasn't feeling my workout. I didn't do 3 sets, I did 2, but I made the second one really count. Whatever, I listen to my body. Training is privilege NOT a chore. So I only do and eat what feels good to me.
Tomorrow is therapy for Kay early in the morning so it's a mystery if I'll get to the gym. It was supposed to be a DOR, but b/c I missed Monday I was tryna get it in....no worries, I'll work it out.
Today I felt super lazy about kitchen stuff. I wanted to do tons of things, but didn't do em. Today on November 12, 2008 I ate....(no green juice today :(
- green smoothie (1/2 banana, 1 orange, e3live, spinach, ice) and 1/2 banana
- huge salad of spring mix, 1 avo, 1/4 c pumpk seeds, lemon juice, sea salt. And 2 savoy cabbage leaves with the salad wrapped in..yummm
- 1 banana and 2 dates (rarely if ever eat dates plain...it was hard to get down, but wanted something sweet and didn't wanna run the blender and wake up Kay)
- rawtastic green alkaline superdisco (recipe above)
- 2nd rawtastic green alkaline superdisco (except with romaine)
- 1 apple with cinnamon
- small salad...same as above except 3/4 avo instead of 1 whole
See what I mean? That's a ton of food!! I know it's really cold outside (low low 30s), but something's gotta give. At least I'm getting loads better and am craving greens and not nuts and dried fruits (banana chips= yum)
I will listen to what my body says but maybe it's time for a cleanse. Recent things have happened in my life which may financially allow me a tiny teeny bit of room to buy extra groceries and perhaps do a crazy alkaline superdisco 10 day detox, cleanse fest!! Oh my I'm getting excited. I will have to manifest that!