Thursday, November 13, 2008

Simple Day of Gratitude

Okay couldn't get to the gym...freezing rain and all. I decided to take a nap instead of workout!! oh yea...it felt great. I rarely if ever nap during the day.

I had tons of great greens today. I am loving how alkaline my body is.... I'm not seeing the results from my strength training that I want to so I think it's time to rev things up. I know that it's 80% diet....so that will be my first focus.

Short thoughts...I'll leave you with this....

Today I am grateful and happy for my daughter Kennedy's smiles
Today I am grateful and happy for my 10 year old car that loves me and is covered in bumper stickers
Today I am grateful and happy for my education- studying all nite is a joy of mine
Today I am grateful and happy for warm herbal tea
Today I am grateful and happy for hot long detox baths
Today I am grateful and happy for dancing in the dark
Today I am grateful and happy for just enough money to pay my bills and buy groceries
Today I am grateful and happy for avocados
Today I am grateful and happy for green smoothies

What are you grateful for?

2 comments:

myrawlife said...

I'm grateful for people like you who inspire others like me to be grateful too! Thank you! Peace!
- Debbie

RawFitMama said...

Debbie- Awww...thanks girl!!! I'm glad you came by. I love your blog... I am totally feeling the feminine escatatic energy that we share. :-)

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin