Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Buy this Book!!!


Okay. Everyone knows (right?) that I want to write a book about raw foods...its powers... its magic. How to go raw...etc. Well, I feel that there are great books out there, but there is something missing. Well, my dear gorgeous friend Kristen wrote an amazing book Kristen's Raw The EASY way to get started & succeed at the Raw Food and Vegan Diet & Lifestyle . Oh me oh my this book talks about everything you would want to know about starting and continuing on this lifestyle. I am serious. I'm not just saying that because I love Kristen's goddess energy. She's the real deal and this book is the best thing to get BEFORE the new year to help you organize your thoughts.

There are chapters with titles like "How Raw Works", "Cravings", "Setting Yourself up to Win", "Where are you Today?", "Travel in the Raw" and "14-Day Sample Meal Plan". WoW. I couldn't put this one down. If I had this book when I first started out, it would have made a major difference in my ability to be successfully raw YEARS ago.

Go read about the lovely Kristen and see all of the ebooks and paper books that she offers Here at her cute website . And also check em out here at AMAZON .
I'm not the only one who believes so... read her reviews on Amazon!

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin