Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I just can't stay away..

Oh me oh my.... I woke up at 4 am after only 3 hours of sleep and while I thought I would be really exhausted, I was revving to go. When Kennedy got up at 6:30, we were ready to start our day. At about 9:30 I asked if she wanted to go to the gym. She has been telling me that she misses the "old" gym. I don't miss the old gym. Too small and it's shaped like a circle so EVERYONE is always staring at you. Well, the "new" gym doesn't have the greatest daycare and since Kennedy IS the most important thing.... I think I will resign up with the old gym. Since I have already cancelled, all I have to do is reinstate. No new fees, just pick up where I left off. I am in a short contract at the "new" gym so that means 2 GYM memberships right now!! I won't lie... I kinda like that. ;-) They are both not really close to the house, but the old gym does have a branch closer than the new one. It's just that Kennedy only likes the daycare at the far one... okay long story short(er)... we drove 30 mins to the old gym today. Kennedy was happy. I had a kick ass workout... 3 hours of sleep and all and I will 9 out of 9 reinstate my membership and pay for 2 gyms and cut costs somewhere else (damn!)

I gave it my all today working out. It's like if you don't see a lover for weeks and then you're all over them. Well, that's me and my weights. I made a new playlist and got busy. Great great great workout. What I didn't count on was the blizzard that came blowing our way!! Oh my. I looked out the gym window and saw the blankets of snow and thought, "I could leave"... nah I'll do 10 more mins and then we can go. It was a fun ride home. Slow, but fun.

I will do a post about NYC later or tomorrow. I had a blast. I drove alone. Did a lot of meditating on the way there and had an enjoyable relaxing day before the party. It was so much fun to be around crazed raw cacao lovers and yes oh yes I DID meet David Wolfe. yes we chatted about raw chocolate for a second. yes we stared into each others' eyes for an eternity. oh my life long connection. He IS amazing.

more later. off to kiss Kennedy and find something fun to do in here since we are snowed in!

Warm fuzzy hugs,
Jayna'

1 comment:

Alice Thomson said...

Well, There are more tips of food and fitness. I am also interested in this blog. This is a great post. There are a plenty of information and tips about the fitness. Nice pics.......

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin