Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I snuck in !

Okay, before you think I meant the movies, I snuck into the gym. I know I know, "DO YOUR SCHOOL WORK!" Well, I read some of my book on the rbike.... I couldn't help it. Kennedy was off from PreK and we didn't have any therapies or doctors this morning...so I went! I had a blast. Felt soooooooo great when I left. It was just what I needed. I know , I sound like a junkie. But I am. A health junkie and I need my fix. MY fix is gym+anything green...ahh yes. Warm feelings.
At the gym, I kept it light and easy and didn't have much time, but hey it did the trick.

My box arrived from One Lucky Duck and I feel like one lucky duck! I ordered chocolate macaroons and the oatmeal raisin cookies. I'm GF (b/c my daughter has to be) so I don't really do oats so I didn't care for them as much, but the macaroons were consumed while drinking really warm tea with wild honey and watching Girlfriends- one of my favorite shows ever invented! Of course Kennedy was napping while all of this happened....what a great day.

I didn't get much schoolwork done today b/c I went out to dinner with Kay, her dad and a few of his friends. I'm on a different wavelength than they are so I mostly tuned into Kay with her radiant light and had a fun nite munching on celery sticks.

Tomorrow is a planned walk outside in the cold followed by at home yoga and grocery shopping before I have to get Kay from school. Perhaps on Thursday and Friday I can sneak back into the gym.

Hope that you are making the most of this holiday season and giving others before you give yourselves. Don't worry, I walk the walk . Those cookies and macaroons? My mom is getting 1/2 in the surprise "happy you're raw" package I mailed for her today.

Smile!! It'a a rawonderful life

Big warm fuzzies,
Jayna'

3 comments:

So said...

just from reading this 1 blog post it seems that you live a really peaceful life and i'm happy for you. i also scrolled down to read some of your other posts and girl you eat good! that cranberry carrot juice made me want to pull my moms old juicer out! i wish you and your daughter many blessings.

Casey said...

Wooooo yummmmmmm, those cookies and treats sound delish lady! Enjoy the yumminess :) xx

RawFitMama said...

So- Thanks gyrl. It's peaceful when it is....and stressful when it's not! But I take one day at a time and get done all that I can. I live by my own rules and THAT alone makes my life peaceful. I do like to eat well...I'm hungry as I type this. About to grab some raw choc pretzels and a smoothie! Thanks for the blessings...right back at ya!

Casey- !!! hey darling! yummy treats. Now at winter time, I love a cup of warm (not hot) tea and a nice raw cookie/macaroon....yum..... ;-)

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin