Friday, April 10, 2009

Exercise & Friday Menu

Keeping it short. I'm so busy this weekend. Tryna catch up on schoolwork and get organized. I was out at the library most of the day. So I brought along a bag of raw goodness with me. I was really hungry for some reason today, but perhaps tomorrow will be a lighter day. I am really craving greens. I will possibly start off tomorrow with a simple green juice. I'm thinking cuke + celery.

Exercise
15 jog on treddy
Body Weight lowerbody exercises and abs

Menu
orange
smoothie (celery, spinach, blueberries, banana)

2 bananas 2 oranges

26oz green smoothie (2 bananas, frozen berries, spinach)...forgot to put my chia seeds in for bulk

kale salad (red pepper, tomato, kale, tahini, herbamare, lemon juice)

cereal (buckwheat crispies, fresh strawberries, sliced banana, agave, walnuts, goji berries, hemp mylk)

1 mango and 1/4 cantaloupe

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin