Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Green Detox Day 10

Today I have a lot on my mind and am feeling ....blah. I haven't been that way all day, but I am feeling sad right now. I can't say why, but am in the dumps a bit :(

Today's Menu

*hot water with lemon


*smoothie: mango, strawberries, banana, spinach, ice, water

*water

*kombucha (strawberry)

*smoothie: sesame seed mylk (made it today), spinach, banana, orange, lemon, fruits of the earth, chia seeds

*sweet kale salad (kale, raisins, walnuts, sliced banana) dressing (tahini, water, agave)
I didn't like this salad very much. I ate about 1/4 of it and stopped.

*small kale salad with cayenne tahini dressing and veggie flax crackers and 1/2 tortilla

My stomach is feeling too full. I have a very uncomfortable feeling. I am hoping that after a good night's sleep I will feel better.

Today's Exercise

*cardio day.

*20 mins treadmill

*20 min jumprope

*no abs b/c I was bloated

I am off to clear my mind and write in my journal. I promise tomorrow's post will be much more inspiring.

2 comments:

mainehopie said...

Hi - I am new to your blog, but I love it. Hope you feel better soon. I am finding you and amazing inspiration.

RawFitMama said...

Mainehopie- thanks so much!! I am much better today and I do sincerely hope that my blog continues to inspire you :) Thanks for commenting

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin