Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Green Detox Day 3


Okay lovely ladies,


Today was effortless again. Wow, this detox is so easy. I am going to try to lessen my fat intake tomorrow nite. I have no interest in going NO fat for this detox though.


Today's Menu
*few ounces kombucha

*hot water and lemon

*32 oz green smoothie: spinach, apple, blueberries, frozen banana, chia

*16 oz of the same green smoothie

*green smoothie: spinach, apple, strawberries, 2 bananas chia

*2 oranges

*red lead lettuce salad. 1/2 red pepper, tahini, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, herbamare

corn chips, Nacho cheeze sauce, flax crackers

*dried figs and 16 oz strawberry kombucha


I am not trying to feel hungry at all on this detox, so when I am I have a green smoothie. I am also going to do only green juice on Sunday until dinner and do green smoothies at nite. This is going to be great. My energy has been so great too. I did an enema the other day and will do another one tomorrow. The goal is 3 a week. This is a new practice for me. I have had to read TONS of information before I wanted to commit to doing this. I understand philosophically why this is the right thing to do.



Today was only cardio and abs.

Today's Exercise

*6 mins jump rope

*15 mins elliptical

*2 mins jump rope

*15 mins on treddy (8 min jog, 5 mins HIGH incline, few mins cool down)

*9 mins stairmaster

*50# weighted abs

Tomorrow is the busiest day of the week for Kennedy and I. We may skip a thing or two, but we have tons to do. I will definitely tell you have the detox goes tomorrow and any new insights. Today I thought about how badly I want to get back into my yoga practice. I have been waiting to find the best class (no go so far). The only studio that I tested out that I love is crazy expensive..uh..NO. I am very private with my yoga practice. I love doing it at nite by candlelight. I have yet to truly be in a yoga class without my ego present... or worrying if anyone is looking at me, etc. I got out my favorite yoga tape and will start it tomorrow. However, TODAY, I will be doing 5 sun salutes before I go to sleep with one restorative pose or two before bed.


I am feeling so clear on this detox...so focused, so ON point. I feel great and am thinking that I will definitely KEEP a few days a week where I do green smoothies until dinner time. I have a plan for my day of juice too. I will tell you more about it as the week comes to a close, but this week I have definite plans for getting my schoolwork and fitness plans in this week.


I hope that you all are starting TODAY to take care of yourself. Even if it's one small green smoothie just so that you feel motivated to start today.

4 comments:

Gena said...

Congrats, girl! You're making such amazing progress!!!

RawFitMama said...

Gena- HEy!!!! Thank you gyrl. I am loving this detox!

The Veg Next Door said...

You look wonderful and your happiness comes right through the picture. Awesome!

Joy said...

You are replenishing all of your cells and they are lovin' it right now. Keep up the good work!

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin