Sunday, April 19, 2009

Green Detox Day 7


Okay. I'm at the library for school so I have to be super quick. I'm feeling amazing today. Tons of clarity, energy and good feelings. I feel powerful and strong. I haven't weighed myself and I don't intend on doing so until the end of my "detox". My jeans still don't fit, but I feel amazing and that's all that matters. I look pretty hot too, so that doesn't hurt!


Today's Menu & Drink Plan


*hot water and lemon


*green juice: carrot, celery, cuke, ginger ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


*juice: strawberries, cuke, celery, lemon


*Raspberry kombucha


*green juice: cuke, celery, kale, apple, lemon


*(2 oranges) I brought them along in case I am not done by the time I'm really hungry. I prefer to make it home and have my green smoothie, but I DO NOT believe in starving one's self.


*green smoothie: spinach, kale, banana, orange, lemon, chia seed (this will be a new one, we'll see how it goes)... I made it up this morning in my head.


Today's Exerices


*official Day of Rest DOR


*few minutes of yoga before bed is the plan

4 comments:

ChocolateOrchid said...

Hi Raw Fit Mama!
Please pardon my ignorance but I was looking at your ingredients and saw "cuke". What exactly is "cuke"? I've never heard of it.

Gena said...

Sounds like your detox is going SO well! Congrats!

RawFitMama said...

Chocolate Orchid- I mean cucumber! nothing is ignorant dear. Thanks for asking.

Gena- Hey gyrl!!!!!!!!!! Thanks. I'm truly loving it :)

ChocolateOrchid said...

Thanks a bunch!!
Take care.

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin