Thursday, June 18, 2009

Things I'm Grateful for Today :-)


Today I was feeling kinda ...blah... The weather was kinda crappy and I just have a ton to do. Kennedy told me that I will feel better if I say what I'm happy about. She's so brillant. So I decided to do just that.


As I settled into goddess pose tonite, I ran thru my mind what I am truly grateful for today in this moment. I wanted to share it..


It's so important to stop and have feelings of gratitude in the midst of any troubles that may be going on in your life. It sends a unique signal to the universe that you are happy with what you have and in turn...you get more it.


I'm grateful for...


*My beautiful and amazing daughter who teaches me everyday
*My mom- whose strength amazes me everyday

*My fit and lean body

*Being able to eat the best food on the planet

*Having a wonderful townhome to live in

*My evening meditation that brought me extreme clarity about something

That was just a few, but tonite I will go to bed with a heart that is overflowing with love and life's possiblities. What are you grateful for?

4 comments:

Kristen's Raw said...

Brilliant Kennedy! :) Great post :)

XOXO,
Kristen

Anonymous said...

This blog have helpful content and information. Is there any formula to control diet and keep muscle tone with fitness? For more log on
Personal Trainer- www.just4ufit.com

RawFitMama said...

Kristen- thanks girl!!!!!!!

Anon- thank u for the site. will check it out...

Anonymous said...

Thank you and Kennedy. I was feeling a little blah and took her advice. Right this moment let me voice what I am grateful for. Let my heart fill and more great things come to me.
Blessings.

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin