Thursday, July 23, 2009

Summer Updates







Okay...so this summer has been bananas. Literally...I've eaten a ton of bananas. I have been working out and still eating lowfat raw vegan. I actually had about 2 weeks where I ate cooked vegan, and got extremely extremely ill. :(

I'm doing really well with the diet and don't necessarily feel like calling myself anything really. I guess I keep defining it b/c so many people ask. I eat the foods that I love that love me back. I am feeling at an all-time high these days...physically, emotionally, and spiritually. My meditation practice has evolved tremendously and I am dedicating a great deal of time to my love of fitness.

I am training smarter these days and not longer. I also got a full-time job and am putting Kennedy in daycare AND Kindergarten!!!!!!!!!! So right now is the process of evaluations, therapeutic aides, paperwork and trial runs. She is such a big gyrl and is so ready for all of this. I set the bar high for her and every time she surpasses it!

I turned 29 and had a blast in NYC for my birthday. Kay turned 5 last week and have a 4-5 day long celebration!

I just wanted to update everyone and to say that things are really moving along. I am crazy busy, but will be making a new site soon for my personal training (raw vegan style!!!!!!!!!!) I can't wait!

Start today taking care of yourself....

5 comments:

swayze said...

So this is your first summer low fat raw vegan, huh? It's definitely the best time to start, with all the great fruit around!

What a beautiful little girl you have! :)

Good luck,

Swayze

Blaque said...

Jayna,
You are such an inspiration to me. My son is 9 years old and has Cerebral Palsy. Between taking care of him without much help and working full time, I've let myself get grossly out of shape.
In February of this year I tipped the scales at 219 pounds. But going raw (off and on) has helped me shed 36 pounds. I have a long way to go, but following you and Kennedy has trying made me realize that I can take care of my son AND myself at the same time!
Grace and peace to you and yours!

Gena (Choosing Raw) said...

Love this update and Love Ms. Kennedy more!

Mandy said...

What a great blog...glad I stopped by. Now I'm a "Follower" so I can keep up with you guys..what a beautiful family!
Namaste,
Mandy

The Veg Next Door said...

Sounds like you're having a good summer. Looking forward to reading more about it.

I hope you're doing well. Miss your regular postings.

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin