Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thursday Happenings...

Wow...this week has flown by! I have tons of schoolwork to do...

My car battery died last nite and even after a jump...was still dead this morning. I wasn't upset. I was so grateful that I had the money to get it taken care of...so I brought it somewhere and got a new battery in!!!

I just finished eating a warm bowl of red beans and brown rice...New Orleans style sans the beef and pork..yuck!

I'm taking my dinner with me because I work until 9 pm....

My next post will be about how my exercise and fitness plans are going....

Oh, before I get off...don't wait until January 1, 2010 to start any sort of "plan"..there is truly no moment like the one we are in RIGHT NOW....but more on that later

Hugs,
Jayna'

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so right, Jayna about making plans/setting goals now instead of waiting until Jan 1, 2010. I am glad you were able to get your car up and running. Merry Christmas to you and your sweetie Kennedy!!! :)
Margaret

Sheila said...

Hi Jayna,

YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!

I was hoping to email you with a few questions about going raw - what's the best way to get in touch with you?

beuty said...

av女優貼圖區av女優短片av女優短片免費av女優短片免費看av女優短片欣賞av女優網av女優線上av女優線上直播av女優線上電影av女優線上免費色情影片av女優線上分享av女優美國av女優遊戲av女優遊戲區av女優自拍片av女優色情影片av女優視訊聊天室av女優動漫av遊戲區av貼片av貼片網av貼片區av貼片排行榜av貼圖av貼圖免費影片av貼圖區av辣妹av辣妹影片avhelloavhello密碼avhiavhighavhighc2009avhighallrightsavhotnetavi視訊播放av試看av視訊短片av裸體寫真av自拍av自拍無碼免費看

SaRAW said...

SO glad I found your blog. I can always use some encouragement from rawbies! You look great, and I love your writing, or at least what I've read so far. ;) Keep it up!

Natural Parenting

口香糖 said...

沒有友情,人生何樂?........................................

Samantha Gibbs said...

Hi! I am a fellow mom blogger (http://RawkinMom.wordpress.com/) and I am putting together a project with other raw/vegan health conscious mommies!!! There is too much info to place it all here, but if you are interested in being a part of it I would love to include you!!! I also have a website (www.ColorWheelMeals.com) ....just so you know I am not some spammer!! LOL Anyways, please contact me and I can send you all of the info about the project!!! Thanks,
Samantha

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin