Thursday, July 1, 2010

Truly Living Life

What does it mean to truly love life? To be vibrantly and blissfully alive. To walk authenictally in the focus of your divine truth. As I age I am realizing the importance of just being in the moment and being okay.

Kennedy and I are in D.C. For our "Summer of Dreams" tour. She is having a blast. We spent the evening and nite by one of my very best friends from college. She also has a daughter and is a single mom. So it was an all girl extravaganza.



Tomorrow I will post all of the pictures and stories. The weather Is absolutely gorgeous and I am so excited to have had this opportunity to share this experience with my girl.



Today in the D.C. sunshine and breeze, I stopped to be aware of what a perfect day it was. Kennedy told me that she has a perfect day----that's ONLY
what it's about.

Hugs

- Posted by Vegan Fit Mama

1 comment:

Greenmama said...

Hey girl,

Thanks for contacting me on my blog. I will e-mail you!

Glad you and Kennedy are having a great time in D.C.!

:), Marjorie

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin