Friday, September 10, 2010

NEW Fast Start Date & MIRACLES

 

Hey Green Goddesses!!                   

My mom came into town from New Orleans.... Kennedy was going to have another surgery this Wednesday... all things combined I decided to postpone the start day! Sorry to disappoint, but all the same *rules* of the fast still apply. Actually, it is really funny. One of my cousin's decided that my entire family should fast today in honor of Kennedy's miraculous recovery turn around. So today September 10th from 8-2pm, everyone is consuming only water! Isn't that fantastic!!! So... my technical start date is tomorrow. I am sure I will make a great dinner tonite for my mom while she is here. She leaves tomorrow morning and the fasting will begin!!!!

I loveeeeeeeeeee MIRACLES!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin