Friday, September 24, 2010

Think Tea

Okay...so my office as of late...aka Borders  Bookstore. Okay...I spent enough money to give clean water to a small village in a third world country, buying soy (no less :( chai tea. So.. .I bring my own awesome tea and get their water for free and tip the barista $1. Works well. Bring my own rocking snacks too. Here is what I just started drinking.

Think O2®Think-O2® promotes mental performance* by combining herbs traditionally used to enhance memory function.* The use of gotu kola, lemon balm, and rosemary to improve mental clarity and memory is supported by traditional use.* Think-O2® is a refreshingly aromatic blend of herbal tastes – slightly bitter, sweet, and spicy with mint.


It rocks. Not sure if a placebo is going on or if it really works, but either way I am happy with my concentration! I am kidding, I know it's the tea. I recommend it for those who have trouble focusing or for moms who have to mange to produce one hour of focused work in 15 minutes of actual time. 


I digress.... I have been delving deeply into my spiritual practices. This has me withdrawing from a lot of people in my life. I am not becoming a hermit, I am just sensitive right now to every one else's crap and drama. I don't want to deal actually. As a result, this "me" time is being awesomely spent moving forward in some areas in my life.


I have been taking care of Kennedy for so long... six years to be exact. Putting dreams and goals on the back burner for her. I would do it all over again, but now (thank goddess) she is progressively getting better (take away a few setbacks), I am supercharged. 


I am finding answers to life's questions on my yoga mat. I can't afford to go to the studio across town that I would love to go to. I've created on studio in the front of my bedroom. And everyday on my mat--whether it be a 8 minute or 60 minute practice-- I open my heart to the grace of God and miracles are revealed.


I have been studying the Bhagavad Gita. I am Arjuna...open and listening. Though I am ready for my battle. Anybody else out there battling their way back into a healthy, happy life? Forging a new way? Maybe something different from what you thought you'd be doing or how you thought you'd be living? 


I have a mug from the hospital where I lived with my daughter all those long weeks. It says, "Life is all about how you handle Plan B." I drink tea from it everyday. As I do from my PSU Children's Hospital Mug. They are daily reminders of just how difficult life was such a short time ago. I am happy to move forward. Happy to be inspired.


What's inspiring you.


In light and love,
Jayna'

1 comment:

ChocolateOrchid said...

"I have been delving deeply into my spiritual practices. This has me withdrawing from a lot of people in my life. I am not becoming a hermit, I am just sensitive right now to every one else's crap and drama. I don't want to deal actually. As a result, this "me" time is being awesomely spent moving forward in some areas in my life." -->> I so feel you on this. I would really love to go to a retreat for about a week's time to get away from all the externals and focus on me and detoxing physically,emotionally & mentally. I've actually discussed this with some friends who are also interested in doing this.

Have you heard of or experienced any raw vegan or holistic retreats that you would recommend? If not, I would love to know your thoughts on these either way.

Many thanks.

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin