Sunday, October 3, 2010

Busy Runner




I am running/walking my first half marathon today! I would have blogged more about it or other things but I am so busy.

I have spent a great deal of time in prayer lately... Here is a side glance of the shirt I made.

I am off to do my personal best today. Not a competition for me. Just here to overcome a fear and make it happen. Breaks my hearr that i dont have anyone on the sidelines cheering, but my playlist rocks!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Karuna said...

good luck and congratulations!

Fitness Freak said...

As the saying says, it is important to participate rather than winning or loosing.

ChocolateOrchid said...

Oh wow! How exciting! I'm running my first half-marathon next month. Totally focused on completing it.

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin