Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Most Important


More important than the degree to which your food is cooked...is the state in which your food originated.

I have been researching and reading and interviewing older women who are fit and fabulous. There is a common theme---whole plant based foods.

This year 2010 has been insane for me. I fell into a deep depression as a result of Kennedy's brain surgery. All I wanted was to be alone with vegan ice cream and fries. I withdrew from the world. But, here I stand. Ready to rebuild.

So, I am starting slowly by walking and I have cleaned up my diet (cept for the occasional GF cupcakes) and wanted you all to share in my journey.

So, if anyone has had a hellova year and is ready to start rebuilding one square at a time...feel free to join me. I would love the company.

Oh yea, I will defend my Master's research thesis tomorrow to my committee. It is the first thing I got in order in my life. Wish me luck!

I love you.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

ChocolateOrchid said...

Wishing you the best with your thesis. And yes, I'm definitely with you on rebuilding.

Weight Loss said...

Health is always a great wealth for all. Why we will not achieve this? In this consideration everyone wants to have good health. Let us build our healthier life with controlled food habit, discipline, keep pace with work, rest and or exercise. While Health is the root of happiness let us build a happier life.

Best Regarding.
Weight Loss

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin