Wednesday, December 15, 2010

16 Days of 2011 Left!!!

Yikes!!!!! Let's get a head start on the new year. Anybody still with me? Last week was insane. But now...drumroll....Kennedy is cleared for now!!!!!! We don't have to really worry for about 6 months to a year! I am so excited. How did I celebrate? Aside from taking her out for yummy Thai food, I went back to my gym! Yes I did! They missed me and I missed them. After crying about the situation, my "reserved" treadmill was waiting on me. My legs are killing me, but I've never felt better. So much like myself again.

How are you holding up? Even if you have been slacking, you have over two weeks left (minus Christmas day) and you can ROCK OUT. You can still lose 5-8 lbs before this year is out and give you the motivation that you need. It starts with the fork and ends with moving your ass. Let's do it.

I am super broke these days so I rented a new workout DVD from the library: Denise Austin Get Fit Daily Dozen: 12 moves in 12 minutes. I've learned that "balls to the wall" approach is so 2005. My new life need small doses. I used to go to the gym for 2 hours a day...ummmm NOT happening anymore. I have to find a way to regain my fit, trim, solid bod without all that time in the gym. Denise has a cute approach. Reminds me of Tony Horton's !0 Minute Trainer concept.

So....it's Wednesday...hump day... make a plan for the rest of the day and the rest of the week and the REST OF 2010 and stick to it! We can do this.

BTW...I'm 5 lbs down...1/2 way to my 10 lb goal for this part of 2010!!!!

MOTIVATION:

Crazy awesome vegan blog for meals on $3.33 a day MeloMeals $3.33 a day!

Motivational blog. This blog has tons of great tips and ideas to stay uplifted Motivational Memos

My soul sista Alexandra Jaye. She is such a rock solid goddess manifesting the life of her dreams My Goddess Life

The awesome Holly at Namaste Bitches

Learn how to balance at Healthy Happy Balance. A great blend of amazing information and mouth-watering recipes!

Keep plugging away! InTenSati could be yours!

2 comments:

ChocolateOrchid said...

Awesome news about Kennedy!!

And 5lbs away from your goal. You are gettin it! Will be happy w/8 lbs so I've got work to do.

Fighting holiday blues but I'm not gonna let it get me. Thanks for the recommended sites! I'm checking them out and keepin' it moving!

VeganFitMama said...

Yea! Keep it moving girl. You got this. We can do it together!

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin