Thursday, December 2, 2010

Felt Like Taking a Nap Today (but Rocked Out!)

Arg! It was one of those days...emotionally...WTF is it about getting on track? Your inner bitch who doesn't want you to succeed self-sabotage jumps in. I karate kicked her in the face! I didn't even think about it. I just got on the treadmill after dropping Kennedy and did 30 minutes of intervals. DONE. Tonite will be 20 mins of restorative yoga.

My body is feeling sore from JUST getting back in the game, but it is a feeling that is familiar and I love every ounce of the pain! Who else is sore? Who else made great food decisions or fitness accomplishments, even if it was cleaning your house with music on? I will be doing that tomorrow: cleaning with ankle weights on!! Oh yea...gonna crank the music up while Kennedy is gone and clean the entire house!

Don't be discouraged...even if you haven't JUMPED into action yet. It's not too late. It's NEVER too late. Make a decision RIGHT NOW to have fruit instead of some junky treat before bed. It's all about the small victories that lead up to the financial goal. So get planning! How are you gonna reward yourself? I'm alllllllllll ears!

Tomorrow is 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michael and old school Billy Blanks Abs!!! shhhhhhhhh

1 comment:

ChocolateOrchid said...

You work it out, Lady! So happy you made it happen.

I've definitely squeezing in a "30
Day Shred" workout today before I head out of town.
Gotta get it in!

Hope you & Kennedy have a great weekend!

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin