Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I LOVE You All....The New Year Starts Now!

I am having so much trouble with blogger. Technology can be such a pain in the ass gift. Sorry. This post had to be majorly modified and I had to cut more than half of it out! All the links were destroyed...yikes. I will try to post the other stuff later tonite....

I have received the most beautiful, heartfelt emails in response to my last post.... I just want everyone of you to know (commenters too) that I love you all from the bottom of my heart.

My blog is all about hoping to inspire-motivate-encourage by my real and honest outlook on life, health, food, and fitness. I have blogger friends that have struggled with not being honest on their blogs or twitter/facebook pages for fear of ridicule or judgment or because it would mess with their business. I can't live that way. Every chance I've had to turn this blog into something for profit, I've turned it down. It's not that I have a "poverty conscious" which is what my dear friend Shazzie calls it....but rather becaues I truly do want to help and inspire because my heart wills me too...not because I MUST increase blogger traffic and sell more products.

I became an affilate for some of the companies that I love, but found myself feeling pressured to push the products. There is nothing wrong with adverstising products taht I love and believe in and making $.30 because of it, but most times, I don't bother...

I digress....this post is really to say that you (mainly women) rock. You rock rock rock. It's because of YOU that I continue to post and no matter what is going on in my life, I keep coming back. For some life is a breeze, and for others (like me) life is tough. I never ever ever thought I'd be in the position of having to lose 25 lbs, but I will do it. Right here. On this blog, where so many other parts of my life have taken place.

This is a recession and if I can do or offer anything, it will be for free! I can assure you of that. The day in the far future when I do charge, it will be to benefit someone/something else.

I love every single one of you. You are so strong and brave and have so many things going on in your lives. You deserve a huge cyberhug. Let's sit with a cup of tea as I give you some tips and inspiration!!! Read below....

Okay... Don't wait until the New Year. The New Year Starts Now!

Imagine if you ignore the 31 days until January 1 by telling yourself that it doesn't matter, you'll start Monday...or Jan 1st? You will just have that much more weight to lose or will have lost that much more muscle. Let's band together and say, "NOW is the New Year!" Let's call it Pre-2011.

I propose a challenge: 31 Days Pre-2011 Fit Plan!!!!!! Fit means..."tightening" up your diet, your exercise plan, your spending, your attitude, and your spirit. Let's go get it girls...we can totally do this!
Steps to start the "Fit Plan Pre-2011"

1. Take your weight first thing in the morning on an empty stomach (use the bathroom first!)

2. Write out a realistic healthy eating plan for the day

3. Decide what activity you will do for the day....minimum 30 minutes. It could be a walk, weight lifting, or even cleaning up. If cleaning up is your choice...then vaccuum, sweep, mop, and try to sneak in lunges, squats...wahtever .Just turn your "workout brain" on!

4. Drink a MINIMUM of 64-72 ozs of water.

5. Send me an email or leave me a comment below. The "winner" of the contest will be chosen by Kennedy out of a hat and they will win...drumroll....  Patricia's Intensati Method Workout!!!!!!!!!!
I bought this DVD with my own money and wanted to give it away before, but got stuck on my thesis. Best part is that I don't have many followers so your chances of winning are good! Just leave a comment or send an email to let me know your are participating in the challenge, and submit your results by December 29th! I think this will be fun and will hold us all accountable for completing it!

8 comments:

Candice Davis said...

Been there done that with the surprise weight! Fortunately you have all the knowledge you need to lose it in a healthy way. Consider me in on your Pre-2011 Plan. My Lovely Boyfriend and I just had a discussion about finishing 2010 the way we'd want 2011 to begin. My challenge for myself is to workout 90 minutes/day every single day. So far, so good!

ChocolateOrchid said...

Love this post and plan! Definitely count me in.

I've had to dive back in (as far as exercise) since the holidays but I'm back on track. This will definitely help me keep my focus.

Take care.

phillygrl said...

Jayna, as i've written you in the past, I HAVE to get this weight off..consider me joined.( starting tongiht,a s I'm at work now) --I have Billy Blanks, I have the FIRM and I Have p90x...No more EXCUSES....my son's 4th birthday is tomorrow, & tonight Im making cupcakes for the class, after we get back from Karate-i cleaned house last night for'family'coming over tomorrow & did not sleep a wink AT ALL and am exhausted, but you know what--you are absolutely RIGHT!! I gotta do it, I hve the tools! Talk to ya soon!

Rubina said...

Count me in three, lets get into the best shape of our life :)
I'm going to double up on juices, eat lots of superfoods, exercise as much as I can and create an even better reality xx

ClareMarie said...

I'm in! I have interviews and auditions for graduate school coming up this spring and I want to be in the best shape of my life. Today is the day.

Zenimue said...

I've gotta get my butt in gear, before I had my son was I keeping a wellness journal inspired by The Sunfood Diet but sorta fallen off wagon. Just started Tracy Anderson's 30-Day Method coupled with this at least I'm taking steps in the right direction =)

Lina40 said...

I am suuupper late but definitely in- I followed your blog a while back but forgot to subscribe - now I have found you again. I signed up for Bikram Yoga and have only gone once in the last 2 wks. goal is to go 10 more times before the end of the month. Thanks for such honest and positive encouragement -- you are still very much vegan hotness mamacita!
Lina

Issaquah Chiropractic said...

I don't think I would live on the authors diet very long.... Cool stuff!

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin