Sunday, December 12, 2010

Keep Moving!!

How is it going? Of course I have had some setbacks....as is life. Kennedy had an MRI this week and had complications while under anesthesia. It was scary.

So my entire week was thrown off. Bad eating for a few days and no exercise all week. I am finishing school work, but will workout here a home later.

This is a quick post to remind you NOT to give up! You are worth it! You deserve it!

For all who are on task...yea!!! Keep up the good work. I believe in you.

Hugs,
Jayna'

3 comments:

ChocolateOrchid said...

Sending prayers and positive vibes to Kennedy and you.

{{Hugs}}

Blaque said...

I pray that Kennedy is better, and I pray that God continues to strengthen you and keep you well!

jessica said...

Sending healing and strength energy. Blessings to Kennedy!

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin