Friday, December 31, 2010

The New Year is Upon Us--:Let's Make it Happen

It has been so crazy busy around here. I have been doing a great job with my workouts. My eats have been well during the day-- and not so well at nite time :( -- it is fine though. I am eager about the upcoming year of 2011 and am so excited to report that I have set intentions for daily (hopefully bi-daily blogging!). I talked to Kennedy about it. It would mean a little bit of time away from her, but she told me to "help other people be healthy"! I've started by saying on the blog I want to...

*detail my workouts everyday
*pictures and descriptions of my daily eats
*little anticdotes about Kennedy and my life as a single mommie of a special needs kiddo

So onto 2010... This year will be full of hope and promise. This is the year that the vision that I hold of myself is no longer just a vision, but a reality. I know that some people feel "above" the new year rituals, but I don't. I love it. It feels renewing and refreshing. I am excited about the unique possibilities. Following in the footsteps of Steve Pavlina, I am making 30 day challenges for every month of 2011. It's easier to conceptualize than an "all year" plan for 2011.

January- No processed foods. Not even one bite! I know I can do it. I am starting January 1 midnite with a green smoothie. I'll be using processed almond milk unsweetened, but that's the only thing. I can't afford to make milk from all of those almonds! I am excited about the prospect of this new month...this new year.

I am also joining the lovely goddess Shazzie for the global juice feast. It starts January 3rd and last 10 days. Who is with me?? I could really use some support. I can promise you I will be blogging daily to keep myself accountable and hopefully encourage all who participate. Go to Shazzie's blog and search "Juice". It will pull up the posts from last year's global feast. I didn't participate, but this year I am. I will be starting tomorrow with green smoothies, juice and blended meals.

If I could afford it, I would be buying Shazzie's Divinity in a Box. It looks amazing!
All products
Yet another thing I'll do in 2011. I will manifest an amazing job and financial abundance. I've been unemployeed since Kennedy's surgery and the year has been so tough. I am so hopeful about this new year.

I will be starting it off with smudging, and setting my intention to bring forth all the parts of myself that I have compartmentalized in an effort to be a whole me. Not when I lose this weight. Not when I get a job or a life partner (gonna manifest him too this year), but right now. In the space of this very moment. I know that "everything I am seeking is also seeking me". Same for you. What you want is out there...just waiting for you. Clear your space with some sage. Then set a crystal clear picture for the universe of what you want and then go steadfastly in the direction of those dreams.

So January 1st???

*sage
*journal
*dance
*smoothie/liquid feast
*gym
*wash clothes
*clean my car
*blog
*dance with Kay
*hot long detox soak
*castor oil pack

I will leave you with my favorite poem. This poem (if read slowly) can transform your entire being. Be prepared. I'll read it everyday of 2011...

Wild Geese by Mary Oliver

You do not have to be good.

You do not have to walk on your knees

for a hundred miles through the desert, repenting.

You only have to let the soft animal of your body

love what it loves.

Tell me about despair, yours, and I will tell you mine.

Meanwhile the world goes on.

Meanwhile the sun and the clear pebbles of the rain

are moving across the landscapes,

over the prairies and the deep trees,

the mountains and the rivers.

Meanwhile the wild geese, high in the clean blue air,

are heading home again.

Whoever you are, no matter how lonely,

the world offers itself to your imagination,

calls to you like the wild geese, harsh and exciting--

over and over announcing your place

in the family of things.

1 comment:

Kristen's Raw said...

Yes, this will be a great year!

XOXO
Kristen

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin