Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Affirm Me

Just wanted to share with you some inspiring affirmations that you can say to yourself. Below is a picture of my 1/2 bath. All guests see that image on my mirror. Cost of lipstick=$3.25. Look on their face when they see it =priceless!























This one is my favorite. I say it at least once a day!













Don't forget to be inspired. Do what makes you feeeeeel good. I just skipped a short study session and watched a VHS...yes I said VHS in fuzzy socks n jammies. Ahhhhh

Here is my second green smoothie for the day. All juice in between.






I didn't get to finish it before Tiana drank it!!!

GO BE INSPIRED!!

"I love you because you love you"- Shazzie

I do love you...Jayna'

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin