Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Crazy Sexy Living- Crazy Sexy Diet- Crazy Sexy Kris Carr

Without a doubt there are a few women that have been instrumental in my personal growth and development over the past few years. This women I'll talk about today definitely has. After a late nite heart to heart in NYC, not one day has gone by that I haven't read soemthing she wrote, or watched a clip of her life.

So....Do you want to grab control of your life? Do you really want to feel a divine spark on all fronts? Then the crazy sexy warrior goddess K.Carr is the one to help ignite the fire. I have been a Kris fan and devotee since she FIRST showed up on the scene! (I know how lame that sounds). I would love to say that I initially helped bring her into the raw community by obsessively writing about her and speaking about her at all raw events! Imagine how EXCITED I was to meet her and her handsome husband Brian at an NYC raw party!!! I was floored. My car was towed that nite and it didnt' matter. I stayed behind and shook my ass with her while sipping fresh squeezed OJ and snacking on raw chocolate---ahhh those were the days.

Anywho, the Miss Sassy Chick has done it again! In her new book Crazy Sexy Diet, Kris gives the most amazingly insightful, down-to-earth approach to eating well and being in charge of your own vessel. I participated in the 21 Day Cleanse that she used as research for this book! I felt amazing and had a great time. As a canSer survivor, I can tell you that Kris has changed my life. She changed the way that I saw canSer, illness and the like and helped to validate what I already believed- I am in control of my body. I transferred what I learned over to Kennedy and her life and illnesses as well.

I can't say enough about her and this book. Don't believe me??? Read the first chapter FOR FREE HERE. Once you start, you won't want to stop, I can assure you of that. PLUS...if you buy the book this week: January 16-22: it stands a great chance of being on the New York Best Seller's List!!!!!!!!!!! Come on, invest in yourself while also sending a message that health is IMPORTANT and catapult this amazing lady right where she needs to be!

Wanna fall in love with her like I have? Click right below for clips from her Crazy Sexy Cancer DVD or please watch this clip from her on Oprah.

Or check out these other clips of her just being bad ass.





And the trailer from her awesome documentary about her cancer....

2 comments:

ChocolateOrchid said...

Thanks for posting the 1st chapter of Kris's book. I read it, enjoyed the messages & delivery and have decided to make it my personal buy for this week.

{{Hugs}}

VeganFitMama said...

Choc- You go gyrl!!!!!!!! yes see it as just that..."your personal buy" and you deserve it. You are an empowered goddess. nothing but greatness lies ahead for you :)

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin